Arbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connection

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 Introduce yourself
 A little about ME  
 New Topic   Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
dAlmAtiAn™
Wee Haggis

dAlmAtiAn™

United Kingdom
15 Posts
Last here:
15 Apr 2007
Posted - 20 Aug 2006 :  03:54:13 AM Show Profile Visit dAlmAtiAn™'s HomepageSend dAlmAtiAn™ a Private Message
Hi all. I'm not knowing anything about abroath.. or even anything worth knowing about fishing.. coz i couldnt cath a cold.. let alone a fish.

However... the "Rolling Story" blogs got my interest when I visited stwrtandrsn tonight and he plonked me down in front of his screen to have a read (along with a fine chicken curry baked tatty and coffee). I'm no story writer or author.. but I'l have ago at adding something tomorow (too pi**ed right now).

Anyway.. I'm 32 yr male from Pembs, Wales. I live alone with exception of my masters Katone and Karma (I figure they must be the masters coz I'm the one who feeds, houses, cleans up after them and chokes on thier farts). I'm not a very opinionated person.. but I likes to chat.

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

All information not politically correct at time of publication!
dAlmAtiAn™
Wee Haggis

dAlmAtiAn™

United Kingdom
15 Posts
Last here:
15 Apr 2007
Posted - 20 Aug 2006 :  04:02:46 AM Show Profile Visit dAlmAtiAn™'s HomepageSend dAlmAtiAn™ a Private Message
I'm a wee haggis... ha ha ha ha

All information not politically correct at time of publication!
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 New Topic   Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.3 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *