A select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture gallery

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 Introduce yourself
 Intro : New Member  
 New Topic   Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
Bee-Em
Wee Haggis

Bee-Em

Scotland
8 Posts
Last here:
21 Feb 2015
Posted - 31 Dec 2006 :  8:27:24 PM Show Profile Visit Bee-Em's HomepageSend Bee-Em a Private Message
Hello everyone, from possibly the last new member to join you in 2006 - and looking forward to 2007.
I've popped into the Shoppie from time to time and enjoyed the nostalgia, the humour,the commonsense and the not-so-commonsense!
So New Year Resolution Number One, here I am, I've pulled up a chair. Mine's a McEwans, wi a cherry oan an umbrella. So Wha's buyin'?
Happy New Year, hope to bump into you all soon! (Chat-wise that is)

Bee-Em
David
Master Smokie

David

Arbroath, Scotland
4397 Posts
Last here:
24 Mar 2019
Posted - 31 Dec 2006 :  8:44:22 PM Show ProfileSend David a Private Message
Hello Bee-Em, welcome to the Forum - thanks for making yourself know!

You may indeed be the last new member to post in 2006 - unless anyone else reading wants to change that!

All the best for 2007!

David Spink
dave slater
Haggis Supper (with extra sauce)

dave slater

Scotland
117 Posts
Last here:
21 Mar 2009
Posted - 01 Jan 2007 :  09:37:58 AM Show Profile Visit dave slater's HomepageSend dave slater a Private Message
Hello Bee-em from another newbie
hoggster
Wee Smokie

hoggster

Arbroath, Scotland
390 Posts
Last here:
17 Jun 2015
Posted - 01 Jan 2007 :  4:55:36 PM Show Profile Visit hoggster's HomepageSend hoggster a Private Message
hi bee-em welcome to the mad house happy new year

s hogg
Jim-m
Senior Smokie

United Kingdom
481 Posts
Last here:
08 Jul 2012
Posted - 01 Jan 2007 :  5:02:12 PM Show Profile Visit Jim-m's HomepageSend Jim-m a Private Message
welcome[big grin]
ally
Wee Smokie

ally

Arbroath, Scotland
343 Posts
Last here:
18 Jan 2014
Posted - 01 Jan 2007 :  7:40:23 PM Show Profile Visit ally's HomepageSend ally a Private Message
welcome to the house of fun..............one step beyond[big grin]

ally the red
Bee-Em
Wee Haggis

Bee-Em

Scotland
8 Posts
Last here:
21 Feb 2015
Posted - 01 Jan 2007 :  7:50:07 PM Show Profile Visit Bee-Em's HomepageSend Bee-Em a Private Message
Thanks everyone, for making me feel welcome. Let's hope this New Year brings health, happiness and some good fortune to all of us. So here's tae us, and aw like us....!(Did I hear an echo of 'Damn few, and they're aw deid?!!)...Bye for now.

Bee-Em
philip
Senior Smokie

philip

Arbroath, Scotland
613 Posts
Last here:
12 Oct 2012
Posted - 03 Jan 2007 :  8:20:01 PM Show Profile Visit philip's HomepageSend philip a Private Message
welcome bee-em

If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass!
flintstone
Master Smokie

flintstone

1670 Posts
Last here:
4 days ago
Posted - 03 Jan 2007 :  8:47:25 PM Show ProfileSend flintstone a Private Message
Hello Bee-emm, fancy meeting you here!!!
Bee-Em
Wee Haggis

Bee-Em

Scotland
8 Posts
Last here:
21 Feb 2015
Posted - 03 Jan 2007 :  9:24:36 PM Show Profile Visit Bee-Em's HomepageSend Bee-Em a Private Message
And thank you too, Philip for your welcome, and also to Flintstone...just a matter of timing... was feeling down after some recent circumstances,and was looking for a pleasant and amusing outlet to take my mind off things. I'm sure my new-found friends and chats will prove to be pleasantly therapeutic : the few that I've 'met' already have certainly made me welcome! Thanks again.

Bee-Em
redlichtie1967
Haggis Supper (with extra sauce)

redlichtie1967

United Kingdom
150 Posts
Last here:
01 Sep 2009
Posted - 05 Jan 2007 :  12:32:58 AM Show Profile Visit redlichtie1967's HomepageSend redlichtie1967 a Private Message
Happy New Year Bee-Em and welcome.
Bee-Em
Wee Haggis

Bee-Em

Scotland
8 Posts
Last here:
21 Feb 2015
Posted - 05 Jan 2007 :  9:17:10 PM Show Profile Visit Bee-Em's HomepageSend Bee-Em a Private Message
Thanks for the welcome redlichtie: hope 2007 proves to be a good year for you too.Kind regards.

Bee-Em
Bee-Em
Wee Haggis

Bee-Em

Scotland
8 Posts
Last here:
21 Feb 2015
Posted - 05 Jan 2007 :  9:32:37 PM Show Profile Visit Bee-Em's HomepageSend Bee-Em a Private Message
and look , 5 posts already. Oops, sorry 6...only 194 more to The Wee Smokie Club.(So four posts a week on average, should take us nicely up to Christmas 2007...that's been a quick year!) (I'm reminded of Groucho Marx...I think it was he who said 'I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member!) Would you confirm that one Flintstone?
..and finally, noticed the Easter Eggs in the Co-op tonight when buying the Irn-Bru to accompany the chippie fish (not mock chop tonight!) and that reminded me of a groan-type joke....What's brown and sits on a wall?

...Humpty Mince..

...did warn you...

... and did you buy the same crackers as me?

Bee-Em
flintstone
Master Smokie

flintstone

1670 Posts
Last here:
4 days ago
Posted - 06 Jan 2007 :  8:34:18 PM Show ProfileSend flintstone a Private Message
You're spot on with the Groucho Marx quote. He certainly came out with some crackers (maybe HE got the same ones as you - any Sainsbury stores in 40's Hollywood?). Not that I need to tell you, but he was the one who is credited with the famous quote about Doris Day - "I've been around so long I knew Doris Day before she was a virgin"! Hope you enjoyed your chippie tea last night. Chinese tonight, by any chance??
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 New Topic   Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.48 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *