A select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture gallery

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 Introduce yourself
 New Topic   Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
denley
Wee Haggis

denley

United Kingdom
6 Posts
Last here:
22 Jun 2007
Posted - 10 Jan 2007 :  12:54:46 AM Show Profile Visit denley's HomepageSend denley a Private Message
Hi people just getting used to Arbroath have been here for coming up for 3 years and think its brilliant, I work away from home at Heathrow Airport as a controller, so just love when i finish work and head home to pease and quietness and fresh air.[big grin]
keith
Master Smokie

United Kingdom
2714 Posts
Last here:
04 Jun 2017
Posted - 10 Jan 2007 :  07:43:24 AM Show ProfileSend keith a Private Message
Hi Denely that is some travelling you have to do but i suppose it's flying from Aberdeen to Heathrow ? and do you get a sore neck watching them come in and out [:p] what is the time interval between them now as when i lived in Windsor it was every 3 mins over my garden until they switched runways .
Welcome in by the way [smile]
David
Master Smokie

David

Arbroath, Scotland
4397 Posts
Last here:
24 Mar 2019
Posted - 10 Jan 2007 :  1:37:44 PM Show ProfileSend David a Private Message
Welcome to the forum Denley!

David Spink
redlichtie1967
Haggis Supper (with extra sauce)

redlichtie1967

United Kingdom
150 Posts
Last here:
01 Sep 2009
Posted - 10 Jan 2007 :  6:48:13 PM Show Profile Visit redlichtie1967's HomepageSend redlichtie1967 a Private Message
Happy New Year Denley, and welcome.
Sandstone
TheShoppie Forum Admin

Sandstone

Sandstone is a forum sponsor!
Canada
1020 Posts
Last here:
Yesterday
Posted - 10 Jan 2007 :  8:56:28 PM Show ProfileSend Sandstone a Private Message
Welcome Denley, don't fancy your commute though. How long does it take to get to work?

Sandstone party See you on "TheShoppie"
denley
Wee Haggis

denley

United Kingdom
6 Posts
Last here:
22 Jun 2007
Posted - 10 Jan 2007 :  10:35:47 PM Show Profile Visit denley's HomepageSend denley a Private Message
Many thanks to everyone for there kind regards!!
Yep it is some commute but stay in london whilst i do my shifts so dont have to travel daily, they tend to land every 2.35 now but hopefully T5 will help. [smile]
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 New Topic   Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.36 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *