A select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture gallery

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 Introduce yourself
 Thocht ahd hae a claik  
 New Topic   Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
keith
Master Smokie

United Kingdom
2714 Posts
Last here:
04 Jun 2017
Posted - 29 Aug 2006 :  8:17:56 PM Show ProfileSend keith a Private Message
Blmey your quick ![:0] thanks ..i have my book all packed since we moved here and still not unpacked 4 years LOL
GaryT
Master Smokie

GaryT

United Kingdom
1001 Posts
Last here:
10 Dec 2010
Posted - 29 Aug 2006 :  8:26:20 PM Show Profile Visit GaryT's HomepageSend GaryT a Private Message
Still makes me laugh after many a year![big grin]

GT
keith
Master Smokie

United Kingdom
2714 Posts
Last here:
04 Jun 2017
Posted - 29 Aug 2006 :  8:29:45 PM Show ProfileSend keith a Private Message
Ive just read it and im splittin my sides laughing ..i just gotta keep this one [big grin][:p]
Reekieneb
Wee Haggis

Spain
13 Posts
Last here:
20 Sep 2006
Posted - 31 Aug 2006 :  09:55:25 AM Show Profile Visit Reekieneb's HomepageSend Reekieneb a Private Message
Jist great GASH! Lauch? It'll tak the hale weekend tae get mah breeks dry.
All right then, I will, as my mother always requested, "Speak Properly" the which so doing often lead to fights when we, me and my brothers and sisters, were accused of being "English (sweary words)"
I only wrote what I wrote in my first post when I was aware that so many of the posts were "speaking properly" and I somehow did not equate that with the Arbroath in which I was dragged up. Okay then, I'll mebbe no aye spak richt but please excuse me when I lapse in tae the meld.
And GASH ah'm no a quine.
Reekieneb is a character, a Scottish dragon, in a children's book "Sam Dragonrider". Look it up on www.samdragonrider.com.
The Shoppie is doing a grand job, well done, all involved.
I came across it when my nephew gave me the link when the Seaforth was on fire.
shirley
Senior Smokie

shirley

Scotland
789 Posts
Last here:
19 Sep 2009
Posted - 31 Aug 2006 :  10:04:46 PM Show Profile Visit shirley's HomepageSend shirley a Private Message
Just read that 2 hubbie my pronounciation aint gd but either is the spelling well its late so thats my excuse keith bloody gd reading mate> mean gr8
dave slater
Haggis Supper (with extra sauce)

dave slater

Scotland
117 Posts
Last here:
21 Mar 2009
Posted - 23 Dec 2006 :  10:28:05 PM Show Profile Visit dave slater's HomepageSend dave slater a Private Message
Just found the alternate poem, had to try and read it to bunch of English that i'm working with tonight, couldn't get past the sixth verse, my head and sides hurt so much with laughing. They didnae understand it which makes it even funnier!!!

Brilliant absolutely brilliant!
Page: of 2Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 New Topic   Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.38 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *