Arbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connection

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 Arbroath People
 Crossley, Carole (nee Spalding)  
Welcome to the Arbroath People List!

Maintain or make your entry :: View the new Arbroath People webpage

AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
cos
Wee Haggis

United Kingdom
2 Posts
Last here:
19 Feb 2009
Posted - 18 Jun 2008 :  04:03:16 AM Show Profile Visit cos's HomepageSend cos a Private Message Reply with Quote
I was born in Arbroath in 1964, I went to Warddykes Primary School and then to Arbroath Academy. On leaving school i went to work for Francis Websters & Sons as a weaver, and finally Angus College as an Animal Care Assistant at the Glebe. I am now in Taunton Somerset where i moved in 2005, I moved to work for NAWT, the National Animal Welfare Trust as an Animal Care Assistant, since then ive moved on to being a residental carer, caring for young persons in care with behavioural problems. At the moment im currently not working due to health problems.
Current Location: Taunton
warddykes
Wee Haggis

United Kingdom
26 Posts
Last here:
02 Dec 2015
Posted - 04 Mar 2014 :  1:47:37 PM Show ProfileSend warddykes a Private Message Reply with Quote
Im just responding to your post as you mention you went to Warddykes school I was born in 1948 and lived at Warddykes Farm which was owned by my grandfather, John Anderson. I went to St Vigeans School I find it sad that our farm is no longer there and it is now a large housing estate. I am glad that the school is named after Warddykes.

Trish Richardson
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 Forum Locked Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.64 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *