Arbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connection

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 Arbroath People
 Buxner, Dorothy (nee Anderson)  
Welcome to the Arbroath People List!

Maintain or make your entry :: View the new Arbroath People webpage

AuthorPrevious Topic Topic  
SweetMamaDot777
Wee Haggis

SweetMamaDot777

United Kingdom
16 Posts
Last here:
18 Jun 2008
Posted - 18 Jun 2008 :  08:46:50 AM Show Profile Visit SweetMamaDot777's HomepageSend SweetMamaDot777 a Private Message Reply with Quote
Moved back to the town 3 yrs ago now , from Iowa, USA. My husband Dan is an American and just loves this wee town of ours !We plan to retire here......but not for a wee whilie yet...ha ha
Current Location: Arbroath
Brian Dickson
Wee Smokie

Brian Dickson

USA
371 Posts
Last here:
07 Dec 2018
Posted - 18 Jun 2008 :  12:31:30 PM Show Profile Visit Brian Dickson's HomepageSend Brian Dickson a Private Message Reply with Quote
Dorothy, I remember you well. I hung around with Stewart, dropping wee stones into the vent pipe on top of the pump station behind your folks hoose.
A'the best to you and your Husband enjoy your retirement in Arbroath.
Brian.

A New Years Resolution; something that goes in one year and out the other.
 Previous Topic Topic  
 Forum Locked Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.42 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *