Famous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about Arbroath

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 Arbroath People
 Cruickshank, Bob  
Welcome to the Arbroath People List!

Maintain or make your entry :: View the new Arbroath People webpage

AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
Bob Cruickshank
Wee Haggis

5 Posts
Last here:
01 Nov 2010
Posted - 18 Jun 2008 :  4:36:21 PM Show Profile Visit Bob Cruickshank's HomepageSend Bob Cruickshank a Private Message Reply with Quote
Left Arbroath 1966, was married to Nessie Baird live Elm pre-fab worked Reekie T.V.hope some old freinds will see this.
Current Location: Canada
angus
Wee Haggis

Canada
13 Posts
Last here:
15 Jul 2006
Posted - 15 Jul 2008 :  12:35:44 AM Show Profile Visit angus's HomepageSend angus a Private Message Reply with Quote
hi Bob,

where abouts in canada do you live/

my dad was born in arbroath, 1912 moved to canada 1927.
passed away in 2000.

his last name was nicol. and he knew the Browns and "old pie bob.

margaret nicol -burlington,on

Margaret
Bob Cruickshank
Wee Haggis

5 Posts
Last here:
01 Nov 2010
Posted - 25 Oct 2008 :  10:45:05 AM Show Profile Visit Bob Cruickshank's HomepageSend Bob Cruickshank a Private Message Reply with Quote
I live in Kitchener just came back from Arbroath 19 Oct Bob Cruickshank
quote:
Originally posted by angus

hi Bob,

where abouts in canada do you live/

my dad was born in arbroath, 1912 moved to canada 1927.
passed away in 2000.

his last name was nicol. and he knew the Browns and "old pie bob.

margaret nicol -burlington,on

cathline clyde
Wee Haggis

Arbroath, Scotland
1 Posts
Last here:
01 Jan 2009
Posted - 05 Dec 2008 :  7:15:57 PM Show Profile Visit cathline clyde's HomepageSend cathline clyde a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hello Bob i tyhink that i may have went to school with you . I do remember Nessie as she and I picked tatties at Denfield my own name was Cameron and I stayed At Denfield I have recently written a book called Growing Up with Granny It tells of my life in the country in this area I am marriend to Bill and have 5 children & grandchildren and 3 great grand children My school pals Leslie Johnstone and Hazel Braid still keep in touch and Pearl Dennison who now lives in Canada was over here in the summer for a few days We hadnt seen one another for 55 years. Cathy Clyde
brucie
Wee Haggis

Scotland
1 Posts
Last here:
02 Jul 2010
Posted - 02 Jul 2010 :  11:06:16 AM Show Profile Visit brucie's HomepageSend brucie a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi Bob
We were both apps at Reekies a very long time ago
Bruce Mclean
Robert Cruickshank
Wee Haggis

Canada
4 Posts
Last here:
03 Sep 2018
Posted - 12 Mar 2011 :  1:51:33 PM Show Profile Visit Robert Cruickshank's HomepageSend Robert Cruickshank a Private Message Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by brucie

Hi Bob
Bruce Mclean

Robert Cruickshank
Wee Haggis

Canada
4 Posts
Last here:
03 Sep 2018
Posted - 13 Apr 2012 :  10:53:37 AM Show Profile Visit Robert Cruickshank's HomepageSend Robert Cruickshank a Private Message Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Cruickshank

quote:
Originally posted by brucie

Hi Bob
Bruce Mclean

Hi Bruce will be in Arbroath 26 April until 8may Mother in hospital Bob cruickshank
Michael
Wee Haggis

Canada
2 Posts
Last here:
17 Oct 2012
Posted - 17 Oct 2012 :  05:00:27 AM Show Profile Visit Michael's HomepageSend Michael a Private Message Reply with Quote
Bob, did you know my Mum Winnie Brice (nee Clark)?
Robert Cruickshank
Wee Haggis

Canada
4 Posts
Last here:
03 Sep 2018
Posted - 04 Mar 2013 :  12:19:05 PM Show Profile Visit Robert Cruickshank's HomepageSend Robert Cruickshank a Private Message Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Michael

Bob, did you know my Mum Winnie Brice (nee Clark)?

yes a very long time ago Bob C.
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 Forum Locked Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2015 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.42 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *