Famous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about Arbroath

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 Arbroath People
 Brown, Shirley (nee Hayes)  
Welcome to the Arbroath People List!

Maintain or make your entry :: View the new Arbroath People webpage

AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
shirley
Senior Smokie

shirley

Scotland
789 Posts
Last here:
19 Sep 2009
Posted - 05 Jul 2008 :  11:04:29 PM Show Profile Visit shirley's HomepageSend shirley a Private Message Reply with Quote
I lived in arbroath most of my life attended old ladyloan school,hayshead then on to Arbroath
Academy left school 1979. I now live in the highlands of perthshire have 3 children. Also a grandaughter and a grandson. How time flies.
Current Location: Highlands
Smokie1756
Senior Smokie

Smokie1756

Scotland
535 Posts
Last here:
31 May 2015
Posted - 01 Aug 2008 :  12:06:13 AM Show Profile Visit Smokie1756's HomepageSend Smokie1756 a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hello,

Are you related to Ewan Hayes that stayed in 7 Conon Terrace?

Smokie1756
shirley
Senior Smokie

shirley

Scotland
789 Posts
Last here:
19 Sep 2009
Posted - 25 Aug 2008 :  10:13:04 PM Show Profile Visit shirley's HomepageSend shirley a Private Message Reply with Quote
Mmmmmmmmm never heard of him might be dont know there is a few family members that pop up. I am related to john and jamie hayes there mum maureen had alot to do with abbey theatre before her death.

MOI
bluedog
Wee Haggis

bluedog

USA
13 Posts
Last here:
09 Sep 2009
Posted - 24 Sep 2008 :  9:27:40 PM Show Profile Visit bluedog's HomepageSend bluedog a Private Message Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shirley

I lived in arbroath most of my life attended old ladyloan school,hayshead then on to Arbroath
Academy left school 1979. I now live in the highlands of perthshire have 3 children. Also a grandaughter and a grandson. How time flies.
Current Location: Highlands

hi shirley u may not remember me i'am john and jamies cousin in florida scott hayes, my brother is steve and kim and debbie

diesel performance mechanic orlando fla. usa
shirley
Senior Smokie

shirley

Scotland
789 Posts
Last here:
19 Sep 2009
Posted - 26 Sep 2008 :  9:17:52 PM Show Profile Visit shirley's HomepageSend shirley a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi scott long time no hear or see last saw you at your granny iris years ago now i think you was about 14 15 maybe not quite sure? how r u? big grin

MOI
bluedog
Wee Haggis

bluedog

USA
13 Posts
Last here:
09 Sep 2009
Posted - 26 Sep 2008 :  9:37:45 PM Show Profile Visit bluedog's HomepageSend bluedog a Private Message Reply with Quote
i,am doing great. got married then divorced have one beautiful daughter she's 13 going on the 30. still living in orlando fl. work as a crew chief for a diesel truck racing team. we travel all over the states racing.my friend and i run a diesel repair shop. hoping to come and visit mum and dad next yr, there in carnoustie.talk to u soon cousin. sorry to here about ur mum,ada she will be missed. i have fond memorys of her and jake.

diesel performance mechanic orlando fla. usa
shirley
Senior Smokie

shirley

Scotland
789 Posts
Last here:
19 Sep 2009
Posted - 27 Sep 2008 :  10:25:21 AM Show Profile Visit shirley's HomepageSend shirley a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi scott yeah i got married 25 years ago and still married have 3 children gillian who is 24 claire whis is 22 and billy who is 18 on friday. My GOD THAT MAKES ME FEEL ANCIENT.

MOI
BearLy
Wee Haggis

BearLy

United Kingdom
3 Posts
Last here:
30 Mar 2009
Posted - 15 Oct 2008 :  9:37:12 PM Show Profile Visit BearLy's HomepageSend BearLy a Private Message Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Smokie1756

Hello,

Are you related to Ewan Hayes that stayed in 7 Conon Terrace?

Who wants to know ?

BearLy there
shirley
Senior Smokie

shirley

Scotland
789 Posts
Last here:
19 Sep 2009
Posted - 16 Oct 2008 :  7:59:53 PM Show Profile Visit shirley's HomepageSend shirley a Private Message Reply with Quote
Well obviously not you lol i put this on the arbroath people list im not sure how it got here. well guess my cousin wanted to know and thats good enough for me big grinbig grinbig grin. dont meant to offend sad

MOI
shirley
Senior Smokie

shirley

Scotland
789 Posts
Last here:
19 Sep 2009
Posted - 16 Oct 2008 :  8:08:30 PM Show Profile Visit shirley's HomepageSend shirley a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi smokie as i said i dont know if im related to ewan but i have just noticed that he is bearLy so have you heard of me then bearLy ?

MOI
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 Forum Locked Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2015 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.69 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *