A select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture gallery

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 Arbroath People
 Anderson, Grant  
Welcome to the Arbroath People List!

Maintain or make your entry :: View the new Arbroath People webpage

AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
grant
Wee Haggis

United Kingdom
3 Posts
Last here:
13 Mar 2011
Posted - 03 Dec 2009 :  12:21:42 AM Show Profile Visit grant's HomepageSend grant a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hello there,
I was born in the fife jamieson in 1944 but lived in Panmure Street and Horologe Hill before joining the airforce in 1960. I went to Parkhouse School and then Hayshead, finishing at the High School.
My closest friends were Alan Russell, Mike Reid, Geordie and Niel Hadden all of whom I went to school with.

i still have a brother (Norman) and sister (elizabeth) live in the town so I still visit from time to time. So many changes.
Current Location: Norfolk
pabear35
Wee Haggis

Arbroath, Scotland
2 Posts
Last here:
04 Nov 2010
Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  3:55:03 PM Show Profile Visit pabear35's HomepageSend pabear35 a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi My Dad Allan Russell was born in Arbroath 1944 might be the friend you mentoin going to ask him the next time i see him smile

AVRussell
pabear35
Wee Haggis

Arbroath, Scotland
2 Posts
Last here:
04 Nov 2010
Posted - 04 Nov 2010 :  3:57:53 PM Show Profile Visit pabear35's HomepageSend pabear35 a Private Message Reply with Quote
He lived in Bernard Crecsent & still there 2 doors up from where he lived as a lad

AVRussell
weejack
Wee Haggis

Spain
11 Posts
Last here:
22 Mar 2017
Posted - 16 Feb 2012 :  10:02:23 AM Show Profile Visit weejack's HomepageSend weejack a Private Message Reply with Quote
well well, Grant Anderson !! do you also remember Dougie Banks, Milton Duncan and are you referring to rusty russell, as I remember we were all in the atc together .. keep well Jack Anderson
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 Forum Locked Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.36 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *