All about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractions

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 Arbroath People
 Allan Wilkie  
Welcome to the Arbroath People List!

Maintain or make your entry :: View the new Arbroath People webpage

AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
Allan Wilkie
Wee Haggis

Allan Wilkie

Canada
3 Posts
Last here:
03 Jul 2010
Posted - 14 Mar 2010 :  7:41:14 PM Show Profile Visit Allan Wilkie's HomepageSend Allan Wilkie a Private Message Reply with Quote
Name: Allan Wilkie
DOB: 1947
Place of birth arbroath
Current Location: Canada
Allan Wilkie
Wee Haggis

Allan Wilkie

Canada
3 Posts
Last here:
03 Jul 2010
Posted - 15 Mar 2010 :  9:53:31 PM Show Profile Visit Allan Wilkie's HomepageSend Allan Wilkie a Private Message Reply with Quote
i served my aprenticeship at northern tool and gear with stewart and cambell black.moved to alberta canada 1980 but now going back to arbroath this year,30 years is long time.
stan
Senior Smokie

stan

Canada
793 Posts
Last here:
02 Jun 2015
Posted - 16 Mar 2010 :  12:05:05 PM Show Profile Visit stan's HomepageSend stan a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi Allan I remember you well from that time .. Stewart and Campbell too...Ive been in Toronto since 1976 but no plans to move back Mind you all my wifes family are here too
Foggy
Wee Haggis

Canada
16 Posts
Last here:
07 Jan 2019
Posted - 05 Jul 2010 :  11:37:25 PM Show Profile Visit Foggy's HomepageSend Foggy a Private Message Reply with Quote
Zat Big Al that used to work in the Tool and Gear........**** I know it's you. Foggy here, how are you doing.
Brian Dickson
Wee Smokie

Brian Dickson

USA
371 Posts
Last here:
07 Dec 2018
Posted - 10 Oct 2011 :  11:13:12 AM Show Profile Visit Brian Dickson's HomepageSend Brian Dickson a Private Message Reply with Quote
Alan, a big HELLO frae me, long time no see.

A New Years Resolution; something that goes in one year and out the other.
Alpal
Wee Haggis

Alpal

Australia
3 Posts
Last here:
04 Jan 2016
Posted - 20 Jan 2012 :  9:09:07 PM Show Profile Visit Alpal's HomepageSend Alpal a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hey Allan,little Allan here.Whats new,are you back in Arbroath yet?
carly
Wee Haggis

Scotland
1 Posts
Last here:
18 May 2012
Posted - 18 May 2012 :  1:49:03 PM Show Profile Visit carly's HomepageSend carly a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi Allan how are you ? have you settled back into the Arbroath way ? would be nice to hear from you omg it must be 30yrs since iv seen you

Carol x

c mcfarlane
mary Shults
Wee Haggis

6 Posts
Last here:
19 Oct 2016
Posted - 24 Aug 2013 :  1:21:01 PM Show Profile Visit mary Shults's HomepageSend mary Shults a Private Message Reply with Quote
HI alan we are related and I will post some pictures of us back in the day !
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 Forum Locked Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.64 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *