Arbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connection

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 Arbroath People
 Brian Fotheringham  
Welcome to the Arbroath People List!

Maintain or make your entry :: View the new Arbroath People webpage

AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
Foggy
Wee Haggis

Canada
16 Posts
Last here:
07 Jan 2019
Posted - 15 Dec 2010 :  03:19:05 AM Show Profile Visit Foggy's HomepageSend Foggy a Private Message Reply with Quote
Name: Brian Fotheringham (Foggy)
DOB: 56
Place of birth: Arbroath
Current Location: Ottawa, Ontario

Born and raised in Arbroath, went to Inverbrothock, then High School. Lived in England for a while, moved to Canada in 88 for a 2 year adventure, been here ever since. ....... Would be good to hear from any old friends.

freddiekruger
Wee Haggis

freddiekruger

Arbroath, Scotland
31 Posts
Last here:
25 Apr 2018
Posted - 04 Jun 2011 :  09:32:27 AM Show Profile Visit freddiekruger's HomepageSend freddiekruger a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi foggy, don't know if you remember me my name is Angus Webster ( Angi )did you not used to pal about with Colin Cook?. Your name crops up now and again in conversations,because i am still friends with Ed Cargill, Roni Fairweather. Drop me a line. Cheers
Smokie1756
Senior Smokie

Smokie1756

Scotland
535 Posts
Last here:
31 May 2015
Posted - 04 Jun 2011 :  9:02:46 PM Show Profile Visit Smokie1756's HomepageSend Smokie1756 a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hope ur well Angi. Still in Smokie Toon???

Smokie1756
freddiekruger
Wee Haggis

freddiekruger

Arbroath, Scotland
31 Posts
Last here:
25 Apr 2018
Posted - 05 Jun 2011 :  11:57:11 AM Show Profile Visit freddiekruger's HomepageSend freddiekruger a Private Message Reply with Quote
I am fine Ron bit of a hangover this morning, may need the hair of the dog to get me going again. lol. Do you live on the scheme ( BBC 1 )or the posh part of Kilmarnock.?
Smokie1756
Senior Smokie

Smokie1756

Scotland
535 Posts
Last here:
31 May 2015
Posted - 05 Jun 2011 :  8:43:07 PM Show Profile Visit Smokie1756's HomepageSend Smokie1756 a Private Message Reply with Quote
LMAO. We live near to where Kay lived and used to get the bus outside her hoose. Not on The Scheme estate though.

Back in Smokie Toon as my Dad had a stroke and it allows me to keep an eye on him and help out in garden etc. Working in the area now too.

Smokie1756
freddiekruger
Wee Haggis

freddiekruger

Arbroath, Scotland
31 Posts
Last here:
25 Apr 2018
Posted - 06 Jun 2011 :  7:02:34 PM Show Profile Visit freddiekruger's HomepageSend freddiekruger a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi Ron, Phil Petrie was asking me today where you work, had no answer. Hpoe your dad is fine!
Spicymorgan
Wee Haggis

Spicymorgan

Arbroath, Scotland
2 Posts
Last here:
31 Jul 2016
Posted - 19 Jun 2011 :  1:09:31 PM Show Profile Visit Spicymorgan's HomepageSend Spicymorgan a Private Message Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Foggy

Current Location: Brockville, Ontario

Born and raised in Arbroath, went to Inverbrothock, then High School. Lived in England for a while, moved to Canada in 88 for a 2 year adventure, been here ever since. ....... Would be good to hear from any old friends.

Who was your teacher at Inver Primary 7 Mines was Miss Winifred Keith can you mind o her, I vaguely mind your name i mucked aboot with Tam Masson and Derek Spinlk Phil Begg Rich Balbirnie. Names ring a bell
freddiekruger
Wee Haggis

freddiekruger

Arbroath, Scotland
31 Posts
Last here:
25 Apr 2018
Posted - 19 Jun 2011 :  8:47:10 PM Show Profile Visit freddiekruger's HomepageSend freddiekruger a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi Foggy, never went to Inver, went to the fee paying school Parkhouse Abbey. lol I know all the names you mentioned but were never friends of mine. A lot of people remember me in my young days as the guy who had a girlfriend whose parents owned the Pelican chipper in James St. The guys i hung around with back then: Bill McPhee, Gordon Smith ( Smeed ), Willie Perry, Eckie Tubes, Did you go to places like the Marine, Seaton House, Veiwfield Hotel, ( on Sundays )Take care.!!
Foggy
Wee Haggis

Canada
16 Posts
Last here:
07 Jan 2019
Posted - 24 Jul 2011 :  12:23:38 PM Show Profile Visit Foggy's HomepageSend Foggy a Private Message Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by freddiekruger

Hi Foggy, never went to Inver, went to the fee paying school Parkhouse Abbey. lol I know all the names you mentioned but were never friends of mine. A lot of people remember me in my young days as the guy who had a girlfriend whose parents owned the Pelican chipper in James St. The guys i hung around with back then: Bill McPhee, Gordon Smith ( Smeed ), Willie Perry, Eckie Tubes, Did you go to places like the Marine, Seaton House, Veiwfield Hotel, ( on Sundays )Take care.!!

Foggy
Wee Haggis

Canada
16 Posts
Last here:
07 Jan 2019
Posted - 24 Jul 2011 :  12:27:08 PM Show Profile Visit Foggy's HomepageSend Foggy a Private Message Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Spicymorgan

quote:
Originally posted by Foggy

Current Location: Brockville, Ontario

Who was your teacher at Inver Primary 7 Mines was Miss Winifred Keith can you mind o her, I vaguely mind your name i mucked aboot with Tam Masson and Derek Spinlk Phil Begg Rich Balbirnie. Names ring a bell

Yep, that was her, a fecking dragon of a woman, Beggy, Tam Masson, now theres names from the past
Foggy
Wee Haggis

Canada
16 Posts
Last here:
07 Jan 2019
Posted - 24 Jul 2011 :  12:31:53 PM Show Profile Visit Foggy's HomepageSend Foggy a Private Message Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by freddiekruger

Hi foggy, don't know if you remember me my name is Angus Webster ( Angi )did you not used to pal about with Colin Cook?. Your name crops up now and again in conversations,because i am still friends with Ed Cargill, Roni Fairweather. Drop me a line. Cheers

Hi Angi, for sure I remember you, still keep in touch with Cookie in NZ. are you still in Arbroath.
Lesley from the Pelican, I went out with her as well.
Didn't I buy a Jet 200 from you or was it Roni F...nice lamby.
freddiekruger
Wee Haggis

freddiekruger

Arbroath, Scotland
31 Posts
Last here:
25 Apr 2018
Posted - 17 Sep 2011 :  6:43:43 PM Show Profile Visit freddiekruger's HomepageSend freddiekruger a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi Foggy, how are you m8, that's me about to open a bottle of Smirnoff,probably be in my bed early tonight. ( lightweight ), It was Roni F you bought the scooter from have you paid him yet lol. Will you watch the old firm game tomorrow? to close to call may go for a 2-1 the hoops. Catch u later!!!
Barnaby
Wee Haggis

Scotland
1 Posts
Last here:
16 Nov 2013
Posted - 16 Nov 2013 :  12:20:05 AM Show ProfileSend Barnaby a Private Message Reply with Quote
High foggy this is Stuart McPherson a member of your so called gang timbergreens toddy left arbroath aged 15

Stu
Foggy
Wee Haggis

Canada
16 Posts
Last here:
07 Jan 2019
Posted - 23 Nov 2013 :  12:41:03 PM Show Profile Visit Foggy's HomepageSend Foggy a Private Message Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barnaby

High foggy this is Stuart McPherson a member of your so called gang timbergreens toddy left arbroath aged 15

Ha Ha, what a laugh, how are you Stuart, didn't you move to Doncaster, Darlington........feck it's a long time ago. Where are you now.
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 Forum Locked Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.42 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *