Famous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about Arbroath

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Archive
 Bellrock: Year of the Light 2011
 Bell Rock Key Ring in aid of the Lifeboat  
Author Topic Next Topic 
Gill Howie
Wee Haggis

Gill Howie

12 Posts
Last here:
14 Aug 2012
Posted - 08 Aug 2011 :  11:43:54 AM Show Profile Visit Gill Howie's HomepageSend Gill Howie a Private Message Reply with Quote
The Bell Rock Lighthouse Key Ring £4.00
The Bell Rock Key Fob will be a limited edition of 200 of which 100 will be given to the Arbroath Ladies Lifeboat Guild to sell in aid of funds for the Arbroath Lifeboat and Squadron Prints will sell the other 100 over the internet (ebay etc) so that it gives people world wide the chance to buy a small item to mark the 200th anniversary. These limited edition key fobs are embroidered on twill material and measure about 5” x 1” wide. The Bell Rock one is embroidered on Arbroath’s famous Maroon colour with a border of silver thread. The embroidered Bell Rock is portrayed on one side with a gold thread beam depicting the famous beam of light! The reverse is also Maroon colour but with the words “BELL ROCK 1811 – 2011”

We have also done an Arbroath Lifeboat Key Ring also £4.00
The Arbroath Lifeboat Souvenir Shop at Arbroath Harbour is open every afternoon from 2pm until 4pm during the summer. Pop down and support your local Lifeboat by purchasing a keyring – they are £4.00 each!
wee tam
Wee Haggis

Scotland
12 Posts
Last here:
10 Aug 2012
Posted - 08 Aug 2011 :  11:27:34 PM Show Profile Visit wee tam's HomepageSend wee tam a Private Message Reply with Quote
HI HOW CAN I GET HOLD OF BOTH KEY RINGS?

TAM1
Derek
Supreme Master Smokie

Arbroath, Scotland
2792 Posts
Last here:
21 Feb 2017
Posted - 09 Aug 2011 :  12:26:03 PM Show ProfileSend Derek a Private Message Reply with Quote
Cool, may have to get one for me bro in the states.

Derek.
Gill Howie
Wee Haggis

Gill Howie

12 Posts
Last here:
14 Aug 2012
Posted - 18 Aug 2011 :  11:55:36 AM Show Profile Visit Gill Howie's HomepageSend Gill Howie a Private Message Reply with Quote
Sorry for the delay - I have been in Holland for a funeral - I believe that the Bell Rock Keyrings that were on sale at the Lifeboat stall at Seafest are sold out which is great news for their fund raising - there are still some of the Bell Rock ones on ebay if you pop in "Bell Rock Arbroath" in to the ebay search box it should come up!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bell-Rock-Lighthouse-keyring-Arbroath-year-light-/250870662038?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a690e8396#ht_500wt_922

I am not sure about the Lifeboat ones - I will try to find out for you!

russ
Wee Haggis

Arbroath, Scotland
15 Posts
Last here:
03 Apr 2014
Posted - 18 Aug 2011 :  11:00:57 PM Show Profile Visit russ's HomepageSend russ a Private Message Reply with Quote
I wont be back home on leave from Saudi Arabia until 16 september,cant use e bay here . i am willing to pay 35 pounds for the limited key ring if someone will do that for me plus two of the other key rings

Russ
Derek
Supreme Master Smokie

Arbroath, Scotland
2792 Posts
Last here:
21 Feb 2017
Posted - 19 Aug 2011 :  02:40:49 AM Show ProfileSend Derek a Private Message Reply with Quote
I believe you may still buy the keyrings from the Lifeboat shop at the station.

Derek
Gill Howie
Wee Haggis

Gill Howie

12 Posts
Last here:
14 Aug 2012
Posted - 19 Aug 2011 :  07:54:28 AM Show Profile Visit Gill Howie's HomepageSend Gill Howie a Private Message Reply with Quote
Russ - I have kept you a Bell Rock Key Ring and 2 lifeboat ones - no need to pay over the odds just because you are away - send me an e-mail or call me when you get home and you can collect or I can post to an Arbroath address.
Squadronprints.com

The last 50 Bell Rock key rings were delivered to the Lifeboat shed yesterday at 2pm - I believe they had 15 on a waiting list! There are about 100 of the Arbroath Lifeboat ones left at the shed!

Hope that helps
Gill
russ
Wee Haggis

Arbroath, Scotland
15 Posts
Last here:
03 Apr 2014
Posted - 19 Aug 2011 :  1:26:28 PM Show Profile Visit russ's HomepageSend russ a Private Message Reply with Quote
Gill - That is most kind of you,i will arrive back in Arbroath on the evening of the 16 th September. If you like i can e mail you my payment details. I would certainly like to pay a bit over the odds for such a good cause.Is Squadronprints.com your contact details.
Kind regards Russ

Russ
nehaali
Wee Haggis

United Kingdom
1 Posts
Last here:
03 Jul 2013
Posted - 03 Jul 2013 :  08:16:35 AM Show ProfileSend nehaali a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,
It is really very nice and informative forum thanks for sharing ....
party

neha
  Topic Next Topic 
 New Topic   Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2015 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.14 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *