All about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractions

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 News
 Member Announcements
 Lou Low  
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
BRENDA GOORKANI
Wee Haggis

1 Posts
Last here:
09 Mar 2012
Posted - 09 Mar 2012 :  10:51:51 AM Show Profile Visit BRENDA GOORKANI's HomepageSend BRENDA GOORKANI a Private Message Reply with Quote
Am looking for Lou Low , he had a garage Dens Road.he is an old friend of my Husband Saied,if anyone knows his wherabouts please ask him to contact Saied 07877345639 or reply here,
thanks Brenda
baz
Wee Muff Haggis Supper

baz

Scotland
219 Posts
Last here:
13 Mar 2015
Posted - 13 Mar 2012 :  10:35:32 AM Show Profile Visit baz's HomepageSend baz a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi Brenda,
I spoke to one of Lou's old pals yesterday. Don't know if you knew him, he was known as Bing although this wasn't his real name it was just because his second name was Crosbie. He said he hasn't seen Lou in years but believes he is living in Gourdon now. I will see what else I can find out. A check through the phonebook may be worthwhile as Gourdon isn't the largest place in the world.

There are three types of people in this world. Those that can count and those that can`t.
Maggie G
Wee Haggis

United Kingdom
1 Posts
Last here:
06 Jun 2015
Posted - 06 Jun 2015 :  09:29:31 AM Show ProfileSend Maggie G a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hiya Baz ,have only just seen your message ,musta been in cyberspace somewhere lol. Thankyou very much for info,since I posted my Husband met Lou in Johnshaven. Do you still see Bing ,we lived next door to him and his Parents in St Murdochs Crescent , please tell him Saied was asking for him. We regularly visit Arbroath to visit our Daughter and family. Thanks again for reply ,All the best Brenda

B Goorkani
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 New Topic   New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.31 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *