A select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture gallery

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 News
 Website Announcements
 THESHOPPIE.COM MOVING SERVERS  
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
-EDITOR-
Forum Administrator

-EDITOR-

-EDITOR- is a forum sponsor!
Arbroath, Scotland
2733 Posts
Last here:
24 Mar 2019
Posted - 16 Aug 2012 :  1:49:02 PM Show Profile Visit -EDITOR-'s Homepage Reply with Quote
TheShoppie.com will be moving to a new server, and a new hosting company, sometime over the next couple of weeks.

While the move is underway you may find us in "read only" mode and you won't be able to post any messages, this is a temporary measure and should last no more than a couple of hours. Thanks for your understanding.

TheShoppie.com Team
Sandstone
TheShoppie Forum Admin

Sandstone

Sandstone is a forum sponsor!
Canada
1025 Posts
Last here:
4 days ago
Posted - 16 Aug 2012 :  2:17:39 PM Show ProfileSend Sandstone a Private Message Reply with Quote
Yes, wish us good luck with the move. We cannot afford all the bells and whistles yet, so we chose to move to a server that has three bells and two whistles. You should see a minor improvement in response speed when all is done.

Cheers

Sandstone party See you on "TheShoppie"
Sandstone
TheShoppie Forum Admin

Sandstone

Canada
1025 Posts
Last here:
4 days ago
Posted - 19 Sep 2016 :  08:16:11 AM Show ProfileSend Sandstone a Private Message Reply with Quote

anas mortua est?

Dave

Nanuk
Wee Haggis

Nanuk

Arbroath, Scotland
45 Posts
Last here:
6 days ago
Posted - 19 Sep 2016 :  9:18:23 PM Show Profile Visit Nanuk's HomepageSend Nanuk a Private Message Reply with Quote
I hope the duck is not dead although it must be frustrating with so few people visiting and so few contributions.
Terrymac
Master Smokie

Terrymac

United Kingdom
2440 Posts
Last here:
01 Jun 2019
Posted - 20 Sep 2016 :  10:00:48 PM Show Profile Visit Terrymac's HomepageSend Terrymac a Private Message Reply with Quote
I hope we continue.. but it is about how many of us use the service..

Terrymac
I have only one voice but I still strive to make a difference.
exBraemar
Senior Smokie

exBraemar

USA
640 Posts
Last here:
31 May 2019
Posted - 21 Sep 2016 :  03:28:40 AM Show Profile Visit exBraemar's HomepageSend exBraemar a Private Message Reply with Quote
I check every day, hoping someone has posted. I'm not good at starting topics and I've been away a long time but Arbroath will always be my home town.
Sandstone
TheShoppie Forum Admin

Sandstone

Canada
1025 Posts
Last here:
4 days ago
Posted - 22 Sep 2016 :  3:33:50 PM Show ProfileSend Sandstone a Private Message Reply with Quote
Yes,
I don't mind the cost. I love the content. I am very fond of the membership. The technology for "The Shoppie" is less than current. We are discussing ways to archive all the really great threads over the years in an accessible and pertinent database tied to a more modern social media platform.

Cheers

Dave

Sandstone
TheShoppie Forum Admin

Sandstone

Canada
1025 Posts
Last here:
4 days ago
Posted - 22 Sep 2016 :  3:34:43 PM Show ProfileSend Sandstone a Private Message Reply with Quote
And I WILL get to 1,000 posts!

Terrymac
Master Smokie

Terrymac

United Kingdom
2440 Posts
Last here:
01 Jun 2019
Posted - 22 Sep 2016 :  9:14:38 PM Show Profile Visit Terrymac's HomepageSend Terrymac a Private Message Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sandstone

And I WILL get to 1,000 posts!

I am sure you shall... Do you look at Red Lichties Worldwide on FB? ... only nine to go after you reply to my post...
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 Forum Locked Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.42 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *