All about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractions

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 Off Topic banter
 THE LONE RANGER  
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4
flintstone
Master Smokie

flintstone

1695 Posts
Last here:
3 days ago
Posted - 15 Jun 2018 :  8:11:08 PM Show ProfileSend flintstone a Private Message Reply with Quote
David, I live at the Scryne, which is along the road a biggie fae Panbride. My kids went to Panbride School, daughter married there and grandchildren christened there. Was at the Kirk there last Sunday, new minister last year, Reverend Annette Gordon, and she’s awfy guid tae!
BlastInAude
Wee Smokie

France
376 Posts
Last here:
2 days ago
Posted - 15 Jun 2018 :  10:42:39 PM Show Profile Visit BlastInAude's HomepageSend BlastInAude a Private Message Reply with Quote
There you go you see. I'm from Guthrie Port - that's why I canny tell my Scryne frae my Panbride.
flintstone
Master Smokie

flintstone

1695 Posts
Last here:
3 days ago
Posted - 16 Jun 2018 :  09:10:09 AM Show ProfileSend flintstone a Private Message Reply with Quote
Peter, a wee story, and true at that. When I met my husband for the first time, (at the Legion Hall in Friockheim, at the famous Saturday night jiggin’) he told me he lived and worked on a farm, out the Dundee Road. What??? A farm out the Dundee Road - there’s no such thing. Honestly, I thought all farms were oot the Friock Road. The Dundee Road was for trips to Dundee on the bus, and I’d never ever noticed a farm! And here’s me masquerading these days as a woman of some intelligence!! I might add, geography was never, and still isn’t, my favourite subject!!!
Page: of 4Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 New Topic   Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.61 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *