Famous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about Arbroath

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Community
 General Arbroath Chatter
 ART video - Memories of Arbroath  
Author Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
BlastInAude
Wee Smokie

France
362 Posts
Last here:
3 days ago
Posted - 22 Jul 2018 :  10:04:09 AM Show Profile Visit BlastInAude's HomepageSend BlastInAude a Private Message Reply with Quote
James - a drummer in a pipe band, is there no end to this man’s talents. That’s another thing I was not aware of way back then. I would imagine that it is possible then, that there could be photos of this too on Facebook.

These days Dave is known as “The Bard of Catterline” where he lives, perched on top of the cliff – a bit wild and rocky for my (greatly softened) liking. It’s good that you have not strayed from Arbroath like a lot of us.

James
Wee Haggis

Scotland
8 Posts
Last here:
21 Jul 2018
Posted - 22 Jul 2018 :  7:41:32 PM Show ProfileSend James a Private Message Reply with Quote
Peter,my talents have all flown just like the years, & I suppose I, m now just an old "pain in the butt!" When I next see Dave in Arbroath, I'll tell him we,be been in contact.
Runner66
Wee Haggis

Scotland
3 Posts
Last here:
16 Feb 2019
Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  12:05:57 AM Show ProfileSend Runner66 a Private Message Reply with Quote
Does anyone have or no where there are pictures of the Arbroath swimming baths in Marketgate from the seventies. There are a few really old photos on the internet from the sixties period but are to old and don’t show how they looked just before they closed for good
BlastInAude
Wee Smokie

France
362 Posts
Last here:
3 days ago
Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  08:46:19 AM Show Profile Visit BlastInAude's HomepageSend BlastInAude a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi Runner66

It might be that Brian Forsyth on FB "Red Lichties Worldwide" could be your man for this sort of thing?
BlastInAude
Wee Smokie

France
362 Posts
Last here:
3 days ago
Posted - 14 Feb 2019 :  6:37:11 PM Show Profile Visit BlastInAude's HomepageSend BlastInAude a Private Message Reply with Quote
Great to be drawn to this topic again and the video - such great photos. And to re-read Brian D's memories of GLF - I wonder if it's so much fun at Morrisons?. No sign of Lucylastic for a couple of years. Does anyone know whether the Round Table ever did another one?
Page: of 3 Topic Next Topic 
 New Topic   New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2019 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.39 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *