Famous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about Arbroath
Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Arbroath in the news
 Screwfix for Abroath  
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
Supreme Master Smokie

Arbroath, Scotland
2792 Posts
Last here:
21 Feb 2017
Posted - 27 Sep 2015 :  2:05:03 PM Show ProfileSend Derek a Private Message Reply with Quote
A new tin shed has been erected at the high road brig end of dens road, beside the bond.
Apparently a Screwfix branch is goin in.
Master Smokie

United Kingdom
2714 Posts
Last here:
04 Jun 2017
Posted - 11 Oct 2015 :  5:37:19 PM Show ProfileSend keith a Private Message Reply with Quote
Either the business rates are attractive or there are lots of DIY'er ( Destroy It Yourself ), I'm in the latter category and would have to drive 20 miles to Salisbury if I wanted to visit a Screwfix.
I normally order stuff online and it arrives fairly speedily, wonder if new place will be a stock store for faster delivery ?
Senior Smokie

503 Posts
Last here:
23 Jun 2017
Posted - 12 Oct 2015 :  11:44:22 AM Show Profile Visit Marcol's HomepageSend Marcol a Private Message Reply with Quote
I hope it will bring jobs to Arbroath.
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 New Topic   Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2015 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.39 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *