Arbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connection

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 News
 Arbroath in the news
 TV Movie Filming in Arbroath Area (Kate Dickie)  
AuthorPrevious Topic Topic Next Topic 
Derek
Supreme Master Smokie

Arbroath, Scotland
2792 Posts
Last here:
21 Feb 2017
Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  03:23:30 AM Show ProfileSend Derek a Private Message Reply with Quote
Actress Kate Dickie (Game of Thrones & Prometheus) was filming scenes for a tv movie, believed to be a mystery, at St Vigeans kirk on thursday the 31st.
It's reported scenes are to be shot at the Annie Gilruth Hall in Auchmithie also.
Terrymac
Master Smokie

Terrymac

United Kingdom
2437 Posts
Last here:
27 Nov 2018
Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  08:16:45 AM Show Profile Visit Terrymac's HomepageSend Terrymac a Private Message Reply with Quote
I saw the write ups on this as well.. It shall be nice to see when the "programme" is screened..

We had a lot of "A Touch of Frost" filmed in and around where I live in Yorkshire.. I enjoyed seeing local shots that were meant to be of scenes in Lancashire where "Frost" was meant to be based.. I was at the bus station in Wakefield when they were filming some scenes and ended up "on camera" standing in a queue for about one second.. ha ha ha ..

Terrymac
I have only one voice but I still strive to make a difference.
exBraemar
Senior Smokie

exBraemar

USA
640 Posts
Last here:
19 Sep 2018
Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  2:12:10 PM Show Profile Visit exBraemar's HomepageSend exBraemar a Private Message Reply with Quote
Fame is fleeting, Terry !!
Derek
Supreme Master Smokie

Arbroath, Scotland
2792 Posts
Last here:
21 Feb 2017
Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  2:13:36 PM Show ProfileSend Derek a Private Message Reply with Quote
I'd get that frame of fame printed out and on my wall Terry! ha ha
 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic 
 New Topic   Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2015 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.33 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *