A select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connectionArbroath picture gallery

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 News
 Arbroath in the news
 ARBROATH on TV in USA  
Author Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
smokies4u
Wee Haggis

smokies4u

Thailand
5 Posts
Last here:
08 Aug 2018
Posted - 08 Aug 2018 :  09:30:45 AM Show ProfileSend smokies4u a Private Message Reply with Quote
Nice to see you enjoying life in France, Pete. Didn't get the Open here, but then it would have been during the night anyway and
I need my sleep. Up a 6am ye ken.

I had thought that The Shoppie was closed a few years ago....wrong. I just stumbled into it after seeing a photo on 'Auld Lang Syne'
from the Herald.

anyway, good to see you're still on the go....quite a few are not.
BlastInAude
Wee Smokie

France
329 Posts
Last here:
2 days ago
Posted - 08 Aug 2018 :  6:45:13 PM Show Profile Visit BlastInAude's HomepageSend BlastInAude a Private Message Reply with Quote
Hi Barry, nice to see another shopper return - and from your great distance. There seems to be very few of us left (on The Shoppie that is) but we're trying to get a revival going in the face of the competition. Talking of which, your sister casually mentioned your kinship to me a few months back on Facebook, but I've backed out of that and can't remember exactly what she said - I'm sure it was complimentary. I trust all is going well in Thailand - wish I was there and a few thousand miles from Brexit! BTW there can be no excuse for getting up at 6a.m. at our age . . . . . apart from the loo of course!
Page: of 2 Topic Next Topic 
 New Topic   Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2015 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.38 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *