Arbroath picture galleryA select of Arbroath videos from YouTubeDetails of local visitor attractionsAll about ArbroathFamous people with an Arbroath connection

Welcome Guest! [ Login | Register ]
What's New! | Search | FAQ

You are currently viewing our site as a guest, to enjoy full access why not register a login, it's totally free!

Return to the front page TheShoppie.com
 Archive
 Seafront Spectacular
 So That's It Then  
Author Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
hoggster
Wee Smokie

hoggster

Arbroath, Scotland
390 Posts
Last here:
17 Jun 2015
Posted - 18 Aug 2011 :  9:15:30 PM Show Profile Visit hoggster's HomepageSend hoggster a Private Message Reply with Quote
it takes 14 days for facebook to delete a page as it also took that long to delete my aunts page when she died of cancer last year or am i now a lyer
#

s hogg
David
Master Smokie

David

Arbroath, Scotland
4396 Posts
Last here:
07 Jan 2018
Posted - 18 Aug 2011 :  9:50:51 PM Show ProfileSend David a Private Message Reply with Quote
I'm sorry to hear about your aunt Hoggster, however a business/community page can be removed immediately by the admin if he/she wants to. You're talking about something which is slightly different.

David Spink
baz
Wee Muff Haggis Supper

baz

Scotland
219 Posts
Last here:
13 Mar 2015
Posted - 18 Aug 2011 :  9:55:51 PM Show Profile Visit baz's HomepageSend baz a Private Message Reply with Quote
Yep, I just created a page called "Things to do other than watch Big Brother" and I just deleted it. It took seconds and it was gone.

There are three types of people in this world. Those that can count and those that can`t.
hoggster
Wee Smokie

hoggster

Arbroath, Scotland
390 Posts
Last here:
17 Jun 2015
Posted - 18 Aug 2011 :  10:12:16 PM Show Profile Visit hoggster's HomepageSend hoggster a Private Message Reply with Quote
sorry baz i take my rant back friends again worried

s hogg
Sandstone
TheShoppie Forum Admin

Sandstone

Sandstone is a forum sponsor!
Canada
1013 Posts
Last here:
09 Oct 2018
Posted - 23 Aug 2011 :  4:19:53 PM Show ProfileSend Sandstone a Private Message Reply with Quote
Good morning!

This is a request to the Strongly concerned citizen who wrote me regarding this thread. Please send me a return e-mail address so that I can reply to your concerns. If I hear nothing further I'll assume the concerns have gone away.

Cheers,

Dave N
admin@theshoppie.com
or via PM here.

Sandstone party See you on "TheShoppie"
Page: of 3 Topic Next Topic 
 New Topic   Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TheShoppie.com
Contact Us (About Us)
Help us with our running costs - Donate Here
© TheShoppie.com 2003-2015 Go To Top Of Page
Generated for you in 0.38 secondsSnitz Forums 2000

(C)TheShoppie.com 1995-2013
* The images and text used on this site are copyright TheShoppie.com (unless noted otherwise) and may not be reproduced without written permission *